As another year draws to a close, this feels like a good time to undertake some crystal-balling. In this vein let us try to see what 2022 could bring in terms of trends within product building, management, and marketing. Granted there are no sure things in today’s uncertain business environment, but based on past experience and discussions with industry veterans, these trends seem to resonate with most of us.
- Business focus on being product-led as opposed to sales or marketing-led
- Product teams need to think more strategically than ever before
- More specialization of product roles
- Increased customer-centric focus in product building
- Focus on greater collaboration and remote working
- More sought after training programs offering specific focus, high quality and value
- Higher demand for SaaS/Cloud-based solutions
- Increase in demand for better product management tools
As usual, please share your comments and feedback here.
Wishing you a safe and healthy new year!
Happy building and scaling.
Founder, The ProdZen