– Experienced product analyst who has worked within IT/B2B/SaaS environments and clients.
– Conduct supporting research and/or marketing activities for internal and client projects. These can involve studying a particular tech or software application space and presenting a summary of the information gathered.
– Building financial and revenue models for estimating the market size and opportunity for clients to address.
– Assist in building proposals, client presentations and point of view research articles.
– Work closely with Product, Marketing and Sales leaders that work as expert consultants
– Research and summarize diverse topics including qualitative and quantitative information
– Processing and summarizing information
– Creative problem solving
– Comfort with numbers and financial/revenue modeling
– Proficiency in use of office applications – Excel and PowerPoint
– Access to broadband internet and availability for audio and video conferencing
– Ideally Bangalore-based.
Digital Marketer with experience of hands on execution across ads, SEO and email marketing.
– contract preferred. Contract to hire will be considered
– clear portfolio of work and references required
– will be responsible for defining and implementing digital marketing
– don’t want a strategist (only) but someone who can follow through with execution
– systematic approach to understanding target segment, buyer personas and creating content
– Metric based tracking of budget, spend, results in terms of traffic, conversions etc.
– B2B experience is desired but not mandatory
At least 5 years of marketing experience
Must be able to provide client or employment references
Must have worked as a freelancer or contractor
Hands on with basic design e.g. Canva and copywriting skills would be desirable