About 10 years ago, Marc Andreessen declared that “Software is eating the world.”
As co-founder of Netscape (one of the world’s first Internet browsers) and a successful investor (Facebook, Groupon, Twitter), he probably knows a lot about this.
The IT services business is undergoing a huge shift not just because of the drive for digital transformation.
This shift is being driven by a fast changing world and providing customers with what they want:
– Solutions to business problems; NOT just people and technology
– Strategic partners; NOT just vendors that provide tools and resources
– Faster time to value; NOT months and years with delays in implementation
Building IP based solutions and platforms can help providers evolve.
So what can IP based solutions do for IT services providers?
– Build differentiation and increase competitive advantage
– Create new revenue streams
– Help acquire new logos and business
– Increase stickiness with existing customers
Isn’t it time you leveraged the IP advantage?