#ai is changing the world, especially the tech world. For people who are #productmanagers this creates both challenges and opportunities:
– In most cases, your product strategy must evolve and likely change.
– If you don’t have a natural language interface, it’s time to consider one.
– If you are data crunching heavy, then your competition is about to heat up.
– If you don’t have an articulation of how you are adapting and still relevant, you must build one at the earliest.
– If you had built functionality that can be replicated using some of APIs to LLMs or other AI tools – you will have to consider changing the core of your product.
– If your competition is embedding some of the AI capabilities then you have no choice but to play catch-up.
– You entire content marketing execution has gotten easier.
– Your ability to research and publish just got faster if you learn and use the right AI enabled tools.
– If you are running short on developers, some of the AI tools can ease your team’s burden.
– How you position with or without embedding some of the AI tools can help your differentiate.